WESP-DHH Educational Resource Library
Borrowing from the Educational Resource Library
- Browse the library catalog and just follow the simple rules listed below.
- If you find something you would like to borrow, please write down or print the title, author and call letters for that item and take it to your local library. They can do an interlibrary loan for free. The item(s) that you request will be delivered to your local library for you to pick up and can be returned there to be sent back to us.
- If you do not have access to a local public library, you may contact the WESP-DHH Educational Resource Library directly. However, keep in mind that requests sent directly to/from the Library will be shipped by US Postal Service with reciprocal postage agreements - Library Rate is used to ship the items and you will be required to pay postage for return.
- Requests from outside of the state of Wisconsin are not permissible.
- Check-out limit of 3 items (book, audiovisual, kits) per client/patron.
- Due date is 3 weeks from check-out date. Renewal by email or telephone is 3 additional weeks.
- If items are lost or damaged, client agrees to reimburse the Library for replacement costs in a timely manner.
- The WESP-DHH Educational Resource Library has the discretion to loan or not loan specific materials, or send them off campus.
- Learn about eBooks.
For more information, please contact:
Nell Fleming, WESP-DHH Educational Resource Librarian, email@example.com
Additional resources provided by BadgerLink
- Elementary School Edition: Britannica School
- Middle School Edition: Britannica School
- High School Edition: Britannica School
- Britannica Learning Zone
- Britannica Escolar - Encyclopedia In Spanish
- Soundzabound: Royalty Free Music for Schools